Sunday, May 9, 2010

Free Pattern - Free is my friend!

I have really been enjoying my sewing exploits lately.  I have also been in love with the funky floral print fabric I used to make my handbag, the brown fabric is a cotton solid.  So, with this wonderful free pattern I found on the internet I made this beautiful tie dress as a birthday gift.


 I used the toddler version of the pattern and forgot to shrink the pattern for a 2T size, so the dress I made is a 3T.  I am amazed at the number of free patterns out there on the web.  I would much rather get something for free instead of buy it, who wouldn't right?!  As we say in our house, free is our friend!  :)  I used steam-a-seam2 for the embellishment on the bodice. 


Please remember to respect the pattern owner's wishes and never make items to sell if they request the pattern be used for personal use only.  Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment